Pigtails!


Emma finally has pigtails and we finally have a new computer. So, hopefully, we'll be able to update this darn blog more often!
She's had a busy week - with me and Jenna. She played with all the usual suspects...group shot to follow on next post.
But I guess, it feels like we've been waiting a lifetime for girlie hair. So, we'd have to say the pigtails were really this week's biggest accomplishment...
But, I should also say, she walks the dog now...or tries to. He's very sweet with her and walks slow. She learned to walk dogs by first experimenting with Jenna's miniature Dashund. So, moving up to 100 lb Lucky was a big accomplishment this weekend. Only problem with walking Lucky is that I keep saying, "Good dog Lucky!" when he pees. So, now Emma has taken to raising her leg to her stroller and saying "Pee-pee". Very funny, yes. But I'm sure it will cause strange potty training issues long term!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home