Finally updated the blog...
Well, I finally updated the blog. It's got new post all the way from last year July 2006 through to yesterday.
The format is new. But to see the "smaller" photos up close, just click on the scrapbook looking photo. It will pull it up in a larger format so you can see the pictures up close!
It's been a very long year...with a lot of rough stuff...too many doctors to count...that's why the delay. Hopefully we'll be better about keeping up.
Enjoy,
Katherine
The format is new. But to see the "smaller" photos up close, just click on the scrapbook looking photo. It will pull it up in a larger format so you can see the pictures up close!
It's been a very long year...with a lot of rough stuff...too many doctors to count...that's why the delay. Hopefully we'll be better about keeping up.
Enjoy,
Katherine

1 Comments:
Holy cow! I haven't clicked on your blog in months, because it was over a year old--- maybe more. I happened to click on it on accident and lo & behold, new stuff. Yippee!
Post a Comment
<< Home